Oh what cream do you use?, what cream or oil should I buy to remove all these spot on my face?, I want a clear and soft skin, and have tried different spot removal cream, all to no avail!!… E.t.c.
And I keep asking myself ‘why do ladies love wasting money?’, when all we need to get that smooth skin is lying right there in our kitchen, but hell NO, we won’t.
Note: All ideas here are my own, and has been tried by me (I won’t put up what I don’t do/what I haven’t tried out first and I hope to start posting pictures of the process too), and am no professional, if you’ve tried all remedies to no avail, please consult your doctor.
What you will need :
- Tomato (optional)
- Baking soda
- Aloe vera gel.
1. Make sure your face is clean and dry.
2. Make sure to wash the fruits well, and slice into two halves.
3. Pour about 2-3tbsp of baking soda into a flat plate.
4. Dip a slice of the tomato into the baking soda (this gets the baking soda into the tomato), then use the tomato to scrub your face round (more like exfoliating), make sure to extend to your neck area,leave on for about a minute.
5. With your face is half way dry, repeat the number 4 process using your lemon, make sure you scrub gently, carefully avoiding the area of your eyes, make sure you apply liberally to every part of your face, neck to the chest region. Scrub for about 2-3mins, and leave on for about 5mins to air dry.
Note: Please if you have a very sensitive skin, skip the number 5 step, because lemon is a really really strong juice. You could either dilute the lemon juice first with water before adding to the baking soda, or just stick with the tomato. I had a little, very little burning sensation while I applied the lemon on my face.
6. Now, your whole face and body is a mess, you could wash off with cool water first, before applying the aloe vera gel, or you could just apply the aloe on your former application, and leave for another 5mins,then wash off.
Voila!!,you are done, there you have your clear skin😍😍.
If all this steps seem complex to you, like you are that ‘no-time’ kinda person with a very thick skin, just throw up all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly, then you can apply the mixture(add a little water to dilute the lemon juice), leave on for 20mins, you good to go😁😁.
This should be done once every two weeks.
Try this remedy and let me know what you think about it?, did it work for you?
Please make sure, you’re not going to be wearing your make up after this whole process, let your skin breath for that day abeg.
- Beauty Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Face mask using okro??, YUCK!!
- Amazing Benefits Tomatoes.
- 12 Beauty Benefit Of Mint: How To Use Mint Leaves In Your Beauty Applications..