We all have one phobia or the other, I made a list of weird phobia I have, which people find funny, but it ain’t funny to me.
- Musophobia : Can I stress this enough, I HATE RATS!!!, I wonder how people keep rats as pet, even When I killed a rat I still feel disgusted, and the scene keeps hunting me.
2. Ophiophobia : Fear of snakes. I detest those creature, well, who doesn’t.
3. Trypanophobia :
Fear of needles!!. Ever since my birth to this world, needles are a ‘no no’, especially when
i got scared on my butt because of an injection, lawd God!!, i can’t forget that day, i was about to perform a dance with my group that day, all of a sudden, something started coming of the butt….*i won’t finish the story 😜😜*, turns out the nurse gave me an injection on my muscle (which wasn’t right for the kind of illness i had). Thank God i can walk with my two legs. When using a Sewing machine, am always extremely careful, that needle tho!.
4. Gynophobia : Funny how I have this one, since I lost ‘our’ first dog, dogs always scare me. Yea, I have fear of dogs, and I think dogs don’t like me too, I mean, we have two hefty dogs at home, and all they do is to bark at me like they want to tear me apart with their claws and teeth, but when the see my younger brother, they become mushy!!. I miss my first dog😭😭, its been six year since it died, and I can’t get closer to any dog again, plus I fear rabbi!!.
5. Claustrophobia : Fear of small space, like small room ( it always look as if the building would crumble on me, and no space to run to), the elevator, chai!!, I don’t like elevators, especially the small space ones, call me bush, but anytime the elevator is on the move, I always have this weird feeling, like my organs are moving about inside me🙈🙈, finally any enclosed space.
6. Aphenphosmphobia :
Fear of intimacy and touch, I don’t know how to explain this, for example, as much as I love hugs (the number of people I have hugged in my life presently, is not up to 10), it feels really weird, and uncle, can’t you talk without touching me. Funny enough, am that type of friend that can’t talk without touching you, really weird.
7. Almighty Gymnophobia :
Fear of nudity, gosh, this fear is real, I can’t even look at my nudity, I wonder how I make it to bath everyday. Let me gist you small, I went for a program one day at our church mini camp ground sorta, a choir retreat to be precise, so after spending the night rehearsing, praying and everything, it was time to freshen up, we couldn’t go in one by one because of time (other people where there too), there were clean and many bathrooms, but we had to wait for turns (I think they have construed more toilets now), so my friends (three in number) and I were to go in and take our bath, while they were undressing, I couldn’t stand to look at them, I couldn’t even off my dress, I did ‘mallam washing’, washed my face, mouth, armpit, and vj and out I went. Of course you can’t believe the kind of teasing that came afterwards, lol.
8. Agliophobia : Fear of pain, menstrual pain, childbirth, injury e.t.c Funny how I had an accident and all I could do is to stare at my torn flesh.
9. Phallophobia : Fear of penis.
This shouldn’t sound funny to you, lol, I deliberately didn’t categorize this under gymnophobia, because, am legitimately afraid of penis, like, to look at it is something, not to talk of touching it, the memory is hard to erase!!😂😂. I remember the first time I saw a ‘grown’ penis, first thing that came to my mind was ‘Blood of Jesus’, i commot my eye kia kia. I wonder what to do when I get married, and I live by penis.
10. Germaphobia : Fear of germs!.
11. Ailurophobia : Sorry cat lovers, am no fan of cats, I absolutely hate them too, especially when awon aye has decided to use cats as a weapon. Fear of cats.
12. Phonophobia : Fear of fear.
So guys, that’s my phobia.
What do you have phobia for? Do we share the same phobia? What phobic trait do you have in common with me? Do you believe there is anything called phobia, or its just mere imaginations? Let me know your thoughts 👇👇. Show some love and use the share buttons.💜💜💙💜💜.
Dont forget to like our Facebook page and catch me in IG @dee_iromi.