I can’t believe am writing this post, but as they say, concerning anxiety, “share whatever is making you anxious or feel uneasy, it helps you overcome the fear”.
Guys, am super nervous, and it’s insane, tch, I know whatcha thinking, especially those who knows me on a coded level,😁, ” how can she be nervous, this one ke, she’s not shy, she doesn’t have self-esteem problem, 100% omo ita, complete extrovert, wetin dey make am anxious” 😂😂.
The truth is I still this.., what can I call it sef, Nervousness or a problem with anxiety or wah?.
Here’s the gist..
Tomorrow am having a job to do, which am super nervous about, and it’s not like this is the first time am doing that job, but am kinda scared, like what if it doesn’t come out well like the last one, would they like it?, can I still do this thing very well?.
Abeg, you guys should include me in your prayers tonight and tomorrow most especially, thank you.
Secondly, I have a workshop to attend on Sunday, the CAG blogger’s workshop, and am overly overly super anxious about it, that I think I might have a nervous break down, seriously am not exaggerating, am might just have a break down.
- I have never attended any such event before.
- Meeting new (amazing bloggers) people is somehow somehow for me, that awkward moment when you meet an online personality.
- Yes!, I know amma Ladokite, and intimidation we condone not, and I know, it’s a workshop not a meet and greet event, but damn!!!!, I feel intimidated already, and I don’t know why, because I shouldn’t be.
- Now, dress code, there’s no dress code!!!!,😭😭😭, I don’t even know what to wear, when I look at the past events hosted by them and other agencies, the attendees (I.e the bloggers), they are always this lowkey #pepperdemgang with the air of class, elegance yet simple. When I look at my tomboy filled wardrobe, I weep for moi!!, I don’t want to go there, dressed like a nigga-nigga, or what that American female rapper name again oooo, yes!!, Missy Eliot!, they said, dress comfortable, what if my mood that day is Missy’s type.
- They will take photos here and there, even group photos sef, and that’s another problem for me, shey I will na say am not ya fòtó Ni? (Would I say am not partaking in the photo session Ni). To snap personal picture sef, na wahala, *sighs* it is well.
- I don’t know jare.
Between, this is totally unrelated tho..
Is anybody with me?, because am so 🙋🙋🙋, and if you gonna be cuddling and be all mushy mushy, don’t forget to gist me us about it, share your story on Facebook. And if you want to spread this season’s love to me, what I want for val is a smartphone and a camera shikena.
So, I think have ranted enough, and I feel relived a bit, I hope I don’t get a twisted tongue on Sunday, or a crooked hand tomorrow.
I would gist you guys about it, how it all went down, and how am going yagazie-emezi on them on Sunday (that lady is my role model), Yagazie, I hope you find this post/this blog, I love you to the moon and back, no homo, I love your hair, your street style, and you photography skills 💕❤💙, and I hope to see you on day, my #wce .
See ya soon…
Don’t forget me in your prayers ooo.
Am open to suggestion on what to wear on sunday!