Hi guys, what’s good?.
So there’s this bloggers challenge going on (on instagram ) by @thebloggersadvocate, the thing is to write 5 thing you currently proud of. So here is mine.
- My blog: My blog is barely four months, and I think am doing fine :), I never expererit, amazing feedback, likes, comments, 🙌🙌, you guys rock. Thanks for viewing this blog, and making it worthwhile. This one certainly makes me proud.
- Myself: Yes, am proud of Mi self, when I look at how far have come, my struggles, how I handled myself and emotions in different situations, I cannot but give myself a pat on the back 😍.
- My Cooking Skill: I can cook, but lately, my cooking game has stepped up, from trying different local cuisine to trying my hands on baking, it can’t get any better ;). Super proud of this one too, increasing my wife material 😂😂.
- I enrolled for two different course last year, now have been awarded with my degree and certificate, 🎓📚.
- My free cervical screening voucher: This would not be the first time am entering a giveaway/ answering questions for freebies,which i never won, but I did answer this one and I was gifted a voucher. Come to think of it, have never done any screening, or medical check up in my life (I know it’s bad), so am super excited. As one of my goals for this year, is to take care of my health, go for regular check up, so this is a good way to start.
So that’s my ‘top 5’ things am proud of. Don’t forget to holla me on Instagram @dee_iromi and follow @thebloggeradvocate.
Until next time..