What you do when you are up every morning matters a lot, most times, determines how the rest of your day go.
Ten things to engage in every morning.
- Open your heart: When your heart is opened, you are thankful.
- Open your mind: Be mentally awake, mind-alertness.
- Dedicate your day to God.
- Optimise your resources (for the day).
- Rebuke all negative thoughts: By speaking positivity into your day, starting your day with positive words reaffirmed, is a great way to start off.
- Never underestimate your potential: This all goes down to declaring positive words to yourself. After optimizing your resources, getting rid of any possible negative vibe, say positive things to and about yourself.
- Inspire someone: Start with yourself!!..
- Brush your teeth, drink water and have breakfast 😄.
- Go out with joy and confidence.
They may all seem alike, but trust me, they are different task. It should take you 45-1hour, it might not be up to that sef.
Give yourself alot of time this year.