Hello, ladies and gentlemen…lol
Today, we would take about something different. Something that caused a lot of wahala early this year in our beloved country.
All ma ladies, you can’t keep suffocating your pores with heavy make up while you beautiful skin is crying for attention, of course, they are days when we let loose of all the #browsOnFleek #makeUpGamegettingstronger, and of course you don’t want to look shabby without makeup on, we all want #teamNaturalAndSlaying. So now,
Whether you refer to a tomato as a fruit or vegetable, there is no doubt that a tomato is a nutrient-dense super food that most people should be eating more of.
Tomatoes has numerous health benefits ranging from
- Eye sight
- Good stomach health
- Reduced blood pressure
- Relief from diabetes
- Skin problem
- Increased digestion
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Improve fluid balance
- DETOXIFY THE BODY
- PREVENT PREMATURE AGING
Tomatoes consists of a large number of antioxidants that have been proven to fight different form of cancer.
- Treat open pores: Add four drops of tomato juice to 1tbsp of water and apply it on your face with the help of a cotton ball. Gently massage your skin with the mixture, leave on for 15mins. Regular application of this will shrink pore size.
- Glowing skin: Another reason I love tomatoes, it contains high amount of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidants which brightens the skin.
- Prevents signs of aging: Do you know that most of all this our anti-aging cream contains tomato.
- Natural sunscreen.
- Tomato + baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)= Perfect exfoliant…dip a slice of tomato in the baking soda, use to scrub your face in a circular motion, leave on for about 2-5mins, then wash off. While, washing off, make sure you scrub your face but don’t srcub to hard.
Perfect Astringent: Avocado + Tomatoes = Glowing complexion. Mash both, apply and wash it off with lukewarm water after 20-30mins. Tomato contains natural oil reducing and astringent properties while avocado provides an antiseptic and moisturizing effect to the skin.
Try all this if you can’t eat raw tomatoes. I hope this works for you because it did for me.
Don’t forget to like, share, comment- would love to hear your feedback, and DON’T DON’T you forget to subscribe.